fbpx

MonchaDraw ILDA frames

12 years 9 months ago #164 by admin
Replied by admin on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
Well, actually it is a residue of a lsd format used before ilda. It was using 15 bit resolution. It is possible to fix this, but I don't think it is a big problem...

Michal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #165 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
Well, it is annoying because I have to keep resizing the image everytime I add it. I have created some images with small circles at the far corners of the display. I animate them to do things. In order to take advantage of my screen size I have to resize the display > 100%. If I accidently don't resize to the exact same number then the circles appear at different places. It would be nice if they were in the same place that I drew them at so that I didn't have to go through this resizing exercise all of the time. It isn't a technical problem as much as a usability problem. And when you are having to manipulate many may images in order to get the effect you want it becomes very redundant and very annoying. But, I guess I could just create a utility that reads in the ILDA file and resizes it to the correct size and then use it.

12 years 9 months ago #166 by admin
How about resize loaded ILDA file to maximum possible range automatically at Drag&Drop?

Michal

12 years 8 months ago #167 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic MonchaDraw ILDA frames
I don't think that would work because it would have the opposite effect. If I had drawn a small circle in the center then it would be resized to max when I dragged and dropped it. I would then have a big circle that I would have to shrink back to a little circle. I would rather just be able to draw something the size I want and have it the exact same size when I load it. Perhaps you could add an option in MonchaDraw that allows you either save it as it works now or to save it the same size as it is drawn.

12 years 8 months ago #168 by admin
Well I thought it different - to set the size according biggest frame. But you are right, it will be easier and better to fix MonchaDraw instead.

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds