fbpx

Bug/suggestion

12 years 1 month ago #128 by carmangary
Bug/suggestion was created by carmangary
Here is some feedback on 2.0 although some of the issues may have existed in the previous release as well:
(1) BUG: Color mixing / single color laser settings don't seem to work correctly. I can check single color and change the individual color levels and parts of the image change and some don't.

(2) ISSUE: Many screens (eg Output settings) have OK buttons but no Cancel buttons. So, if I accidently mess the settings up I have no way of going back. You previously fixed the "Scene" screen to have Cancel buttons. Please add it to the rest if possible.

(3) REQUEST: Still no way to display raw image without blanking optimizations. Very important for proper tuning!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #131 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Bug/suggestion
(1) Could you please write the effect(from the default), where I can see this problem?
(2) Yes, we'll try to fix it in some of next releases.
(3) Same as (2).

Since we've been working on Moncha 2.0 timeline feature, there was no time left for these little issues...

Michal

12 years 1 month ago #132 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic Bug/suggestion
Is there a way to restore default settings? I changed some things and am not sure how to get back to default. Maybe that would be a good menu item.

Anyway, I didn't do anything complicated to produce the bug. I can reproduce it as follows:
1) Select the GOOGLE scene.
2) Select Settings->Output.
3) Check Single color laser projector
4) Move the red slider from 0 to 100 and back and forth.

When I do this it changes from "Google" to "G ogl "

Also, even if I select Single color laser projector and slide red and green to 100 I still have greenn and yellow letters. Shouldn't they all be yellow?

12 years 1 month ago #135 by admin
Thanks for the reply.

The Red, green and blue intensity settings set the output intensity of each of these colors(they are meant to be color balance settings - e.g. to allow you lower green color if it's too powerful). So these settings are mainly for FULL color laser projectors.

To use these settings with Single color projector I see following advantage:

Imagine you have a red laser projector - quite usual. You want also the green and blue pictures to be displayed. So you check single color projector.
But imagine, you have a circle from bank 3 effect on key 6 - the circle is colored with red and blue color. If the intensity of blue would be the same as the intensity of red, you would see one color circle(blue would be the same as is the red on the output).
So with blue slider you can lower the intensity of blue color - and you get circle, which is whole red, but where is the blue color, the intensity is lower.
Same problem is with only green or only blue projector.

I'm not sure, I've explained it clearly - if not, please reply what's not entirely clear.

Michal

12 years 1 month ago #136 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic Bug/suggestion
I understand now. Thanks for the explanation. That's a nice feature now that I understand it.

12 years 1 month ago #137 by admin
I'm sorry, it is entirely our fault - we are now working on manual to help people understand Moncha better. Should be available in the end of the October.

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds