fbpx

Bug/suggestion

12 years 1 month ago #138 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic Bug/suggestion
Is there a way to restore default settings? Once the default.mws file is modified how do you go back to the original settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #139 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Bug/suggestion
Well, for no just to reinstall Moncha. And what settings you mean exactly? I have a plan to make some Reset button to Output settings.

Michal

12 years 1 month ago #140 by carmangary
Replied by carmangary on topic Bug/suggestion
For example, when I first got Moncha I started playing with the scene settings and output settings and size settings and all kinds of things. It didn't take long before everything was all out of whack. It would have been nice to have a "Restore Default Settings" menu item that would take everything back to how it was when it was first installed. Perhaps, you could add the default.mws file as an embedded resource within the program and if someone wants to restore it will just overwrite the default.mws that is stored on disk.

9 years 11 months ago #586 by dzodzo
Replied by dzodzo on topic Bug/suggestion
Installer for Moncha 2.5.1 shows Moncha 2.1 everywhere, in the menus, in the creating folder... it's no big deal as it installs the correct version, might be confusing however.

9 years 11 months ago #587 by dzodzo
Replied by dzodzo on topic Bug/suggestion
I have the problem that each time i run 2.5.1 and click on some effect in the workspace, whole program crashes.

9 years 11 months ago #588 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Bug/suggestion
Sorry guys for the problem -yes, you have to completely uninstall old version and install new one.

Sometimes for me it's really strange, why is so hard to do even easy tasks like installer good... Maybe I should ask engineers at Microsoft ... Sorry again for the problem - one dll library is not reinstalled when upgrading. That's why you have to uninstall and install new version.

Michal

Moderators: mystery
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds